[access-uk] Re: Red Rose Emoticon

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:42:16 +0100

I could save it as an image file but do not know how I would put it in the body
of the e-mail and how I would set it up to always appear when I send e-mails.

Eleanor
From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26/08/2010 6:55 am

Hi Eleanor

I was under the impression that emoticons were made up of punctuation
symbols, such as colon dash right bracket making a smily face on its side.
I may be wrong, but I think you are actually looking for a picture icon.
You'd have to either create these yourself or find one that is already
created.  Sorry, can't help you with either.

Cheers

Barry