[access-uk] Re: Recording and playback in Goldwave

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:05:34 +0100

Andy.

Sorry for taking so long in replying to this question mate.

I've been distracted eh!

I have an idea as to what is wrong in your case.

Launch Goldwave and press F11, then control Tab to Play.

Within this dialogue box, ensure that you have checked the box titled "Green Play selection".

Tab a couple of times until you get to Yellow Play and make sure this is checked on un-selected.

Try this and let me know if it's sorted.

Andy.