[access-uk] Re: Recommendation

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:16:45 -0000

I'd only say with regard to Arcam gear that, like much else now, a lot
of their stuff is menu driven for some of the control functions.

I have an original Arcam DAB tuner, the Alpha 1, which has developped
a strange fault where it wont hold on to the local BBC station, and
flits off to the Asian Network instead.  It'll be intersting to see
how helpful, or otherwise, Arcam are going to be over this one.

I never quite feel very happy about Richer Sound staff, although one
or two have been all right..

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: