[access-uk] Recommendations for a new mobile

  • From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:00:33 -0000

Hi,

Whilst querying my latest o2 bill last night I discovered I will be out of
contract as of the end of November and so it's that time again to do some
shopping around re phones & tariff's etc.  the Tariff side of things I can
look into myself but I was wondering if any of you good folk could give any
comments / recommendations on the latest Symbion  phones & talks vs smart
phones with smart Hal.

up until now I have had a Nokia with Talks and currently have an N70.  I am
after a phone that can do the usual e.g. call, mms, contacts, bluetooht etc
but I am also very interested in more business like features such as
push-to-email, gps etc - a bit like a Nokia version of a Blackbury.

Anyway I'm at the early stages right now but would appreciate any of you
giving me info on what you use and why you like it.  A list of the current
hadnsets that will take Talks would be useful too.

Yours in anticipation,

Phil