[access-uk] Re: Re-Formatting Primary Hard Drive

  • From: orhan deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 17:39:25 +0100

delete the partician next time. i think it was either c or d at the dos prompt. you may need sighted help. or, if you know how to do an unattended install, rest assured that it will delete the existing partician.

hth,
orhan.
On Friday, April 04, 2008 8:22 PM roger south wrote:
Hi All

Recently I did a re-install of my XP Home system but I didn't do a
re-format of the hard drive. I've just discovered I seem to have 2
operating systems on the drive. I've decided I'll have to do the job
again but this time do it properly. Could someone tell me which path
to take and at which point I can opt for a re-format please.

Roger