[access-uk] Queston on nc10

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 22:27:11 +0200

Hi

Could someone on this list tell me where on the nc10 I am
supposed to find the sd card slot?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx