[access-uk] Re: Queston on nc10

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 08:55:44 +0200

Hi Brian
Found it, thanks.

Can I ask the list another couple of questions.

What do I have to do on the nc10 to go to the end of the
line, what key combinations do I need for home and end?

What key combination do I need for the system volume as
there isn't a volume control on the unit itself.

Where are the speakers?

This is a technical one. On my toshiba laptop I can wake it
out of stand-by by pressing any key, how can I do this on
the nc10?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx