[access-uk] Re: Questionabout removing programmes

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 10:48:20 +0100

Hi Janet

What I tend to do is go to Programs And Features within Control Panel, find
the program I want to get rid of, and then bring up the Context menu to
uninstall it.  Follow the prompts if there are any, and you should get rid!

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx