[access-uk] Question for Sky Viewers

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 20:23:00 -0000

Hi List.

Has anyone else here who watches Sky noticed that a few of the plus 1 channels
have recently begun to broadcast in really poor quality sound?

I'm thinking in particular of Gold on 133, Watch on  155, Dave on 158 and Alibi
on 196.

I've had this problem for as long as I can remember with Film 4 plus 1 on 316,
but over the last week or so these four other channels have now started doing
the same thing.

Before I contact Sky tomorrow, I'd just be interested to know if this is an
isolated problem or is it more widespread?

Thanks to anyone who responds with a yes or no on their sound changing.

Darran