[access-uk] Re: Pure Move review

  • From: "matthew leach" <tatts.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 09:27:45 -0000

Hi Jackie,

When you have a spare moment could you let me have a copy of your review on
the Pure Move DAB radio please, I may then find out what I am doing wrong
when attempting to set presets! :-(

Do you still have a Website?  If so, can you let me have the address, I'm
sure you had reviews and the like up on the web.

Many thanks and good to see you dispensing your views and reviews once
again.

Regards.

Matty.