[access-uk] Re: Pure Move review

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 22:27:46 -0000

Hi Brian

It's a fairly smallish oblong radio which you could carry in a deep pocket,
slightly bigger than a Walkman.  It is quite thin, and is very lightweight.
The rechargeable batteries are built into the radio, and I have no idea what
they are to be honest.

Let's put it this way.  It's my birthday on Sunday and we are going out just
near the end of the Chelsea Liverpool match.  So of course the Pure Move has to
go in my bag with the aerial sticking up just a bit so it doesn't splutter.
It's small enough to do that without being intrusive.  I think there are a few
portables like this on the market now, but the Pure Move is the best from what
I've seen personally.

Hope that helps a bit.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx