[access-uk] Re: Problems with amazon

  • From: "Tracey Kier" <tracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:23:26 +0100

Hi David, I've not experienced the specific situation you mention, but did
have problems trying to delete items from my basket recently. The work
around I found for this situation, using JFW 5.0, is to find the relevant
button with the virtual PC cursor, then route the Jaws cursor to the virtual
PC cursor, and execute a left mouse click. this seems to work for me. If
I've not been clear or detailed enough, then let me know. Good luck. Tracey.