[access-uk] Re: Problems installing the developer of window's8.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 18:34:03 +0100

Hi George,

Not yet but this might be the next step. thanks.

On 14/10/2011 12:33, George Bell wrote:
Hi Kevin,

Extremely difficult to say without a hint of what the error says.

What you do say suggests a disk drive problem, but that's very much a
guess.

Since this is an experimental laptop, have you tried reformatting
using Windows 7, if only to see if it is the drive?

George.