[access-uk] Re: Problems installing IE11

  • From: "Sharon Bowell" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 13:48:02 +0100

Many thanks Mark, I’ll take a look.

Sharon

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mark Matthews
Sent: 02 May 2014 13:11
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Problems installing IE11

Hi Sharon,

Without knowing what the actual error is, it’s a bit difficult to say exactly.
From doing some research on Google this is a common problem. I found something
which looks quite promising at the following address:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_update/unable-to-install-internet-explorer-10-or-11-error/018f8bf3-9fcc-4c96-a547-7b440aa36ba8?auth=1

Mark

Mark