[access-uk] Re: Problems - dont know if they are related.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 01:16:13 +0100

Hi Kirsty,

If you go to the search function on Symantec's web
page, and enter the LU1814 error number, it will
take you to a page with a variety of suggestions.
I'd quite the link, but it is long and wraps.
(plus and my system is again putting equals signs
in where they don't belong)

As regards your second problem, is this just
happening with the German keyboard?  It's not
beyond the realms of rhyme and reason that it's a
lock up caused by a problem that is silencing your
screen reader, yet displaying something meaningful
on the screen.  Have you anyone who can check this
next time it happens?

George.