[access-uk] Problem with insert tab in Window-Eyes 8.0

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 16:15:17 -0000

Hi,

Insert tab is not working as expected in Window-Eyes 8.0.  When I press
insert tab on a web page using Internet Explorer 10, it doesn't bring up a
dialog showing a list of links/other web page controls.  Instead it tells me
which line of the web page I'm on, then tells me how many links, anchors etc
there are on the page.

Does anyone have any suggestions why insert tab doesn't work as expected?

I'm running Window-Eyes 8.0 under Windows 8 on a Sony Vaio F13z1E.

Many thanks,

Ed