[access-uk] Re: Problem starting skype dll file missing

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 20:47:53 +0100

Just to add that the file that skype reporst as missing when launched is
dxvaz.dll. I've tried to do some research as in to how to fix this, but it
seems like the only things I could find were some nasty so called dll fixers
that actually have viruses or adware and some sort of discussion regarding
this problem on the skype community in Spanish. So if anyone knows how to
locte this dll or generaly if it is possible to fix this problem, I'd
arpeciate if you respond on or off the list.

Thank you.