[access-uk] Problem starting skype dll file missing

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 20:41:59 +0100

Hello,

I know that this is not totally an access issue so if anyone would like to
help off list to reduce the list traffic feel free to answer me off list.

I am not able to start skype at a friend's computer.

Also a while ago a piece of software was discussed that was able to remove
pieces of softwar from the PC that normal windows add'/remove software is
not able to uninstall. If anyone is able to remind me as to what software it
is please let me know.

---
is active.