[access-uk] Problem on the National lottery Site

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:13:18 +0100

Hi List.

Its been a good while since I last bought a lotto ticket from the NL site,
something that was always easy to do. I have however hit upon a problem today.

I wanted to buy a single ticket for tomorrow's Lotto draw, so I selected
Saturday from the first combo box in the process, I then couldn't select 1 from
the next combo box to indicate the number of weeks I was buying a ticket for! I
could only move through in even number choices, 2, 4 6 or eight weeks. I simply
couldn't select any odd number option.

I'm using IE 10 and tried this with both JAWS 14 and NVDA.

Does anyone else ever buy tickets from the online lottery site? Is this a new
problem, or am I missing some little piece of navigational jiggery-pokery to
get this thing to work?

Regards.

Darran