[access-uk] Printing webpages

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:13:05 +0100

I've been told on more than one occasion when I've printed webpages for friends or family that part of the page have been left out. Why is this? the page reads perfectly, usually, it's the end of each line that is missing but sometimes, it's the beginning,I think, how can this be rectified? How can I be sure other than by scanning it that the page has printed properly.

Thanks in advance for any advice/comments.
Cheers now,
Marie