[access-uk] Re: Printing off labels

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:52:43 +0100

Just to explain a bit more.  I find Word envelopes and labels very
complicated.  In labels there are two options, one is to print just one
label, and the other is to print the same label on a sheet.  This is not
what I want.  I want to print a sheet of different labels.

I have looked at the Microsoft training pages about this, and frankly it all
seems like too much hard work.  What I still do is use an old DOS computer
with WordPerfect 5.1.  Setting up labels takes a little while, but
everything is straightforward, and once the sheet is set up it stays exactly
as it is.  You can save it as a blank file and use it as many times as you
like.  You can also set up sheets of non-standard sizes, which Word doesn't
seem to like.

Wendy