[access-uk] Podcasts via Audible

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 01:12:34 +0100

Hi there.

I seem to be having difficulty subscribing to a podcast feed from audible.

I have pasted the feed into Juice, my preferred podcatcher software, but it
doesn't seem to subscribe.

I gather there are a few steps I need to take. The audible website suggests
that I need to configure the audible download manager to receive podcasts but I
can't find that option for the life of me.

DO we know this to be accessible? Has anyone else successfully used Juice to
subscribe to audible podcasts? Any pointers?

Much appreciated.