[access-uk] Poaching Eggs

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:26:47 +0100

Hi folks,

This is not techy at all, but I will do it anyway.  to poach eggs, and also
to fry eggs, I use an omelete maker.  It has two little trays, one for each
egg.  If you put a little water, or oil for fried eggs, in each tray and
then crack the egg, all you do is close the lid and give it a few minutes.
You can even run it from cold, but of course it takes longer but it does
mean you do not touch the hot plates when putting in your eggs.  The
omelettes come out really well every time.  I think you can buy four egg
versions, but mine is two.

David
---