[access-uk] Re: Phone Handsets for land lines

  • From: "Martin Wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 10:56:58 +0100

Do you have a link for these phones?

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jackie Brown
Sent: 17 June 2015 10:55
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Phone Handsets for land lines

Hi Jeff

We have two cordless landline phones where nearly all the keys and menus
speak. They are the PowerTel phones that our friends RNIB sell. If you
have Caller ID enabled, anyone calling you causes the speech to read out
your number or, if you have that person in your address book on the phones,
to announce their name. Martin likes the buttons on these handsets and
finds them easy to use.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx