[access-uk] Personal DAB radios

  • From: Trevor Ruane <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:02:48 +0000

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a personal DAB radio.  Before I ask any specific
questions, I would like to read some reviews - particularly from the
point of view of VI users.  Can anybody point me in the direction of
such reviews, please?

I apologise if this subject has been discussed previously.  I have had a
look at the archive for this list, but found it very difficult to find
any really relevant information from that source.  I am quite happy to
be contacted directly at trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Trevor Ruane