[access-uk] Re: Paypal

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 17:53:08 +0100

Thanks, Tony.  I actually found the Pay Pal User Agreement - Seller
Protection Policy after I sent out the query and it does say that goods have
to have proof of delivery and that they should be sent to a registered
address.  Their rules were updated in June this year, so they might not have
filtered through to users.

The address is:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_spp-outside

Cheers