[access-uk] Re: Password-protected pdfs

  • From: "Ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:53:23 +0200

Hi George,
They don't need the password to view the document. If you want, I can email
you one of  the documents so you can see it. We can't read it in Acrobat
because the document is made up of scanned images, so we have to use
Omnipage or Open Book to OCR the images through, that is where the password
comes in.
Ari