[access-uk] Re: Parental control programs

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 21:46:06 +0100

Now why didn't I think of that. I've just visited the Windows knowledge pages
and you're right, IE seams to offer a good level of protection for miners. I
suppose I never had to worry about this in the past so it never occurred to me
that Windows has this feature built in. Seams like a really basic question what
I asked! Thanks Saqib.
Cheers,
Amro