[access-uk] Re: Pandora internet radio

  • From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:25:03 +0100

Hi Adrian,

It's funny you should mention this, I have had a go at it a while ago and went
onto it again yesterday.  Unfortunately, it has stopped letting me do anything
but hear samples of music, it's actually only supposed to be accessed by people
from the states, so I am wondering if it has somehow noticed I am not there.
Would be interested in hearing how you are getting on with it lately.

Audrey