[access-uk] Pandora internet radio

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:14:13 +0100

Has anyone on list used Pandora personal internet radio?
You tel it what artits and or songs you like and it builds you a
personalised internet radio station. you can then gives selected songs a
thumb up or down as they are played to encourage it to select more or
less songs like the current track.
more info about how it works at
http://www.pandora.com/corporate/mgp.shtml
you can create up to 100 individual stations for different moods or
times of day.

How ever I'm struggling with doing anymore than starting a sation
playing based on anything more than a single artist name.

The interface is Flash based, which is good because is avoids the need
to real player or windows media etc but is giving me access problems for
instance I can't work out how to add artists to an existing station
(only to create new stations, one for each artist), or how to give
thumbs up and down, how to bookmark songs and artists, etc.

has anyone else worked out how to use this site?

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ