[access-uk] PRODUCT FROM nEBULA

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ACCESS-UK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:35:30 -0000

Hi

I note there is now a product on the Nebula web site, priced £102 which is a
UsB product only it would seem.  This is
Digital Satellite (S2) Receiver - Master USB version

Does anyone know which channels exactly I would be able to receive with this
product and is it as accessible as the conventional product?

If no-one knows about this I will call them on Monday.

Thank you.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: brianhartgen