[access-uk] Outlook.pst File

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:15:47 -0000

I am trying to find this file on my system and cannot do so.  Sorry to be
stupid.  Richard has given me assistance off list but still I hav e not located
it.  Can someone tell me step by step how to locate it please.  I have been in
to the C drive and looked through all the folders but have not come across it.
Been in to Windows folder and Office folder but still no luck.  Then Richard
suggested I do a search for it.  I did this too but 32 files with the p .pst
extension came up.  Only one which I knew to be a Microsoft Office one because
when I hovered the mouse over it, it said it was a personal outlook folder.
However, the size was only about 700 KB so maybe that cannot be right either.
Thanks for all help.

Eleanor