[access-uk] Re: Outlook express link

  • From: terry <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 10:55:19 +0100

Hi

Am I right in thinking that it doesn't support HTTP like hotmail for
example?

From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Date: Tuesday, 20 May 2014 10.40 am

> Hi,   If I am correct oe does not support imap is this correct I hope I
> am wrong as I know someone who would dearly like it back,   But not at
> the sacrifice of losing her Imap e-mail.
>
> On 19/05/2014 22.42, carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I got it and it saved me the registration.
>
> Now got OE working, finally.  Had a few problems with my Outgoing
> server but think I've cracked it now.
>
> Thanks everyone for your help on this.
>
> I loved OE for years and am happy to have it back.  I definitely think
> it's faster on this than Thunderbird, but I have got quite used to
> that now so I can choose!  <Smiley>
>
> Carol P
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: ";Ari Damoulakis"
> <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>

0was Hi guys
0was Here's the link on Sendspace. It won't be up long because I just used
0was free service. Also thanks v much Mo for going to upload it on Dropbox
0was for us.
0was http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ukpfw
0was ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- 0was **
0was ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0was ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
0was ** and in the Subject line type
0was ** unsubscribe
0was ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the 0was **
immediately-following link:- 0was **
[mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
0was ** or send a message, to
0was ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq 0was 0was