[access-uk] Re: Out of Office AutoReply: FW: Web Radio

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 12:09:07 +0100

I'm afraid it's simply not possible until such time as
e-mail software developers provide an option in their Out of
Office modules which allows users to add exceptions.  I
would love to be able to use mine a lot more since there are
times when I do want my clients to know why I'm not able to
reply to them by return.

However, all I can do at present is keep requesting the
feature from Microsoft's Outlook and Exchange Server teams.

George.