[access-uk] Order confirmation for 4GB USB flash drives

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:26:10 -0000

Hello everyone,

I've just received a confirmation e-mail from Play.com saying my order for the
4GB USB flash drives has been posted, so I'll soon be able to fully test the
USB BoomBox MP3 player.  Should be three to five days for delivery.  I'm busy
creating playlist files using Notepad.  I didn't realise how easy they are to
create.  They are all in their respective folders, so we'll see how it goes.

I will keep you all informed.

Best wishes,

Clive pallett