[access-uk] Re: Opening a Talk Talk Bill

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:02:29 +0100

Thanks George and Adrian, but I'm not at all sure what's going on.

I followed the steps outlined by Adrian and found that any file type
references to HTML where already linked to IE. I closed this down, went back
to the attachment and this time it opened in IE!

So although I'm not aware of having done anything to fix the problem, the
problem is now fixed.

I'll await next months bill with a sense of heightened anticipation!

Darran