[access-uk] Offer with Assignment

  • From: Chris <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 08:15:51 +0100

Hi all, to aid help with my assignment, I'd like to make you an offer. If
anyone wants both the spreadsheet and the assignment specifications, please
write to me off list, and I'll be more than happy to send them you. I feel that
way you'll have an idea on how to help me with my current problem, which is how
to calculate the number of days of data for a particular month, regardless of
the year. Thanks in advance for the help, and I look forward to hearing from
you.