[access-uk] Re: Off Topic: some good news!

  • From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:07:13 -0000

Hi jackie,

May I add my congratulations too.

I am and have always been very interested in the world of journalism and do
enjoy writing for blogs etc myself so I may well take a look although I
suspect as always funding may be an issue as I am "between jobs" as I think
they say and so need to watch watch the pennies although I'm sure I would
enjoy the course and content.

anyway great stuff!

With thanks,

Phil