[access-uk] Re: Off Topic: some good news!

  • From: <mary_tottle1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:12:04 -0000

Congratulations Jackie. I am so pleased you have received some great news after your horrid year. If we lived closer, we would buy you a wee drink.

Regards
Mary
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 11:12 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Off Topic: some good news!

Hi List

Since you have all been very supportive towards me, I just want to share with you the fact I have successfully completed my diploma in Sports Journalism with nine A grades and four B Pluses.

After the year I had in 2007, I can tell you this means one heck of a lot to me.

If anyone is interested in doing journalism-related courses or training, or writing in general, then
www.ctjt.biz
is an extremely accessible and decent distance learning provider to use. The guy who runs the business is really hot on accessibility issues, and is most accommodating. I don't know whether people could get funding to do any of these courses through DSA or whatever, but I can't recommend the quality of content and support highly enough.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace