[access-uk] OE spell checker

  • From: "david pritchard" <wd.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:47:17 +0100

Hi list,

I've just finished restoring my PC following a disk failure and find that the
only dictionary in OE 6 is french. I vaguely recall this being mentioned in
this list previously. Unfortunately the email was lost during the rebuild! Does
anyone remember any solutions other than installing the proofing section from
an earlier version of MS office which I do not have. I am using Windows xp home
ms office 2007 home and jaws 11. Please excuse any typos!

Regards

David

database 5049 (20100422) __________