[access-uk] Re: O E messages

  • From: "Ron Sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:18:51 +0100

Thanks Marie, Yusuf and Ian,  I have tried your suggestions with no results.
It is really not important that I read this except I can't understand why there
are pictures in an attachment on my computer and not on my wife's laptop.  I
will get her to look at my screen upstairs and check further.

As I said my thanks to all.

Ron