[access-uk] Re: Now available

  • From: Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 09:39:55 +0000

really! That is news to me. to be honest you get it on iOS also.😌

On 28 Oct 2015, at 09:37, Saqib Hussain <saqib1975@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi. Unlike IOS! You get a 25 picture trial on Android

Sent from my iPad Air 2

On 27 Oct 2015, at 23:03, Eleanor Martha Burke
<eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

do you have KNFB reader app on android and on I OS? Did you have to pay for
each one the full price?

On 27 Oct 2015, at 21:31, Saqib Hussain <saqib1975@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi I do like to tinker around with Android I have a Motorola G 3rd gen
and the KNFB Reader works a treat on it I will either get the Nexus 6 or
Samsung S6 I like screen sizes up to 5.7in and stereo speakers How
much better is the Samsung Talkback than the standard offering that you get
on other devices?

On 27 Oct 2015, at 10:05, Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

You could have done that ages ago <Smile>.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close