[access-uk] Re: Now available

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqib1975@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 09:43:00 +0000

Oh great! Does that mean I can dump my iPhone for a shiny new android phone?

Sent from my iPad Air 2

On 27 Oct 2015, at 09:33, Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Firstly, NowNav only runs on Android. There isn't a version of RNIB
Navigator for Android, I guess Sendero don't think we're good enough <Smile>.

NowNav seems to me to be more accurate and there are no subscription costs,
only a one-off payment.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services