[access-uk] Re: Norton and focus issues?

  • From: "vts" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 11:25:16 -0000

hello Chris

I don't know if this will help but I had nortons and found my computer to run slowly with it and also when trying to view some web pages it opened the page and froze up after that. it was just jaws would not read anything on the screen. hope this helps.

regards
Vincent
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>