[access-uk] Norton and focus issues?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 21:49:12 -0000

Hi all, my friend, who's not on this list, is using Norton Internet Security that came with her Vista laptop. I know the majority of us hate the product, but would like to know, please, if Norton is known to cause focus issues. She's hoping to get Avast soon (her mum won't let her use AVG for some strange reason), but for now we're just curious if Norton is definitely the problem here. Thanks in advance.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx