[access-uk] Nokia screen reader, will it work on a c1?

  • From: terry <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:29:11 +0100

Hi all

Having not used a Nokia for a while, I can't remember the effectiveness of
the screen reader that nokia brought out some time ago.

I've looked on the net, but am only finding stuff relating to TTS readers
for reading out text messages and emails.

I thought I remember hearing that Nokia had brought out a screen reader,
that was something similar to talks, though probably not quite advanced.

Any links or other info appreciated.

Terry