[access-uk] Re: questions regarding ms office

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 06:29:03 +0100

Hi Austin

All office updates should be managed through Microsoft updates on your PC. Run
Microsoft update and apply the latest patches, this should ensure your copy of
office is fully up-to-date and as secure as possible. I don't use software
Informa myself, however as there is a minor update office I would not be
surprised if software Informa is advising you of a newbuild rather than a new
version

Sent from my iPhone