[access-uk] Re: Nokia N70 tones

  • From: hannah day <hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:59:05 +0100

i think you would go in to tools , profiles and personalise

i can't give you more help than that as i don't own one

but i hope that helps

Hannah Day
E-mail and facebook: hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: hannahday

On 17/08/2010 10:28, Graham Lewis [gjl] wrote:
A bit of a long shot this.  I have a Nokia N70 running Nuance Talks.  When I
got into taking phones, this seemed the best choice of symbian phone at the
time.  I have now had it for a few years now as the Talks licence cannot be
trnsfered to another phone and there is little in the way of continuing
support.  I am asking here as it struck me that there may be others still using
the N70 or similar models.

My problem is that I used to be able to attach any mp3 sound clip to contacts
and the phone seemed to be able to find these wherever they were on the phone.
Now, I seem to be restricted to the default tones that came with the phone and
cannot find where these are located on the phone.  I have browsed around the
directories and, while I can select them, I can't find where they are located.

Any ideas?

Graham