[access-uk] Re: Nokia 6280

  • From: "Ian Beverley" <iancbev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:29:12 +0100

Hi Steve

Thanks for this. I kind of suspected it, but needed to check it out. I need to go back to o2 and hassle them as they sold it to me as a series 60 phone.

Cheers

Ian.

Steve Nutt writes:

Hi Ian,
No, it does not. The 6280 is a Symbian Series 40 phone, and will therefore,
not work with any speech currently.
All the best
--
Computer Room Services: the long cane for blind computer users.
Telephone Low-call: 08452 606 277

_____