[access-uk] Re: Nod 32 pop up message

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:19:05 +0100

Thanks for all the responses, and I am more than a little disgusted with
myself that I didn't think of doing the obvious and checking out JFW's help
files in the first place. Thanks Peter.

Turns out I was being asked to submit some threats to Nod32 for analysis.
That's now done and I've also checked the option to make this now happen
automatically.

Thanks again.

Darran